Exercise is important for health and wellbeing, but please follow guidance to stay safe and protect others.
Gatherings of more than two in parks or other public spaces have been banned and the police will enforce this
Find out more
Advice on use of public rights of way in England is:
- Stay local and use open spaces near to your home where possible – do not travel unnecessarily.
- You should only go outside alone or with members of your own household.
- Keep at least 2 metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times.
- Take hygiene precautions when you are outside, and wash your hands as soon as you are back indoors.
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.
- Follow the Countryside Code. Leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home. Keep dogs under effective control and leave gates as you find them or follow instructions on signs.
- Respect other people and protect the natural environment. Remember your actions can affect people’s lives and livelihoods.
Stay at home. Save Lives https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus