- The National Trails
- Cleveland Way
- Cotswold Way
- England Coast Path
- Glyndŵr's Way
- Hadrian's Wall Path
- North Downs Way
- Offa's Dyke Path
- Peddars Way / Norfolk Coast Path
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- Pennine Bridleway
- Pennine Way
- South Downs Way
- South West Coast Path
- Thames Path
- The Ridgeway
- Yorkshire Wolds Way
Update on the Norfolk Coast Path - it is in the main open!25th February 2014
The Norfolk Coast Path remains open with some short diversions where the coasthopper bus service is available.
We are continuing to work closely with the Environment Agency, other organisations and landowners to find not only long term solutions but address immediate access issues affecting path users and local businesses.
- We can confirm that the Morston to Morston Downs floodbank is now open and we hope that the Morston Downs to Blakeney section will soon follow.
- Repairs are almost complete on the Cley Beach Road bank which we hope will re-open again shortly.
- The Salthouse shingle ridge, although lowered by the recent surges, is still accessible to our users outside of high spring tides.
- Work continues on the Thornham to Holme floodbank which we hope will be open in time for Easter.
- Further considerable efforts are being made on the remaining affected floodbanks to provide intermediate access.
Please watch this space for offical updates on progress!