Toegevoegd aan je reisplanner hieronder
Get route gradient profileGenerate
The Owain Glyndŵr Centre is built on the site of the famous parliament held in 1404 at which Owain was crowned Prince of Wales. This Grade 1 listed building was given to the town of Machynlleth by Lord Davies of Llandinam in February, 1912. Following recent extensive renovation, costing around £250,000, the Centre has now reopened as a National Heritage Centre.
The Centre hosts a new interactive and informative exhibition on the life, times and vision of Owain Glyndŵr - rebel leader, national hero and self appointed prince of Wales at the beginning of the fifteenth century.