There'll be a great welcome for you at The Jolly Sailors. Delicious home cooked pub food, pizzas and, of course, the perfect pint.
The Jolly Sailors is a traditional 18th century freehouse pub which has been taken back to its origins and is situated in the picturesque village of Brancaster Staithe in the the heart of village life in scenic North Norfolk.
Brancaster Brewery is continuing the north Norfolk tradition of producing quality ales from the regions finest produce. Make sure you try one of their refreshing ales on tap in the bar or take a jug out into the garden and enjoy with friends.
*NEW WINTER QUICK BITES MENU*
*NEW 'JOLLY RUM'S' selection
*In 2014 we are '5 years old' so this will be our 5th Norfolk Ale & Music Festival - A definite date for your diary 20, 21 & 22 June 2014
▪ Great home cooked pub food
▪ Local seafood
▪ Stone baked pizza - eat in or takeaway
▪ Brancaster Brewery ales & real ale guests
▪ Open 7 days a week
▪ 'NEW' kids pizza birthday parties
▪ Children, muddy boots & dogs welcome
▪ Kids play area
▪ Garden menu/quick bites menu/blackboard specials
▪ Ice cream beach hut - in the summer!
Monday to Friday 12 noon-2pm & 6-9pm (Friday 5-11pm)
choose your own topping available at food serving times plus late night Friday 'til 10.30pm. Please ask at the bar for other takeaway dishes.