Added to your Itinerary Planner below
Get route gradient profileGenerate
Delicious food and drink and a very warm welcome
Our cafe is at the entrance to the Garden, in the historic former Coach House. You don't need to buy an admission ticket to enjoy our delicious range of homemade goodies, and there is no need to book ahead unless you are bringing a party.
The Cafe is open daily, 10.30am - 5pm, with last orders at 4.30pm. Lunch is served between 12noon and 2pm.
• Delicious homemade cakes
• Hot and cold homemade lunches
• Hot and cold drinks
• Produce from the Kitchen Garden (in season)
Our menu varies depending on the day of the week - see our weekday lunch menu and our weekend lunch menu for details. Bank Holiday menus will vary dependent on what our suppliers can deliver. We'll do our best to make everything, every day, but we do sometimes have to make changes subject to the availability of ingredients.
We are proud to offer...
• Wheelchair access (portable ramp available)
• Free wifi
• Five star food hygiene rating
• Loyalty cards for regular visitors
• A warm welcome to well-behaved dogs