Zu Ihrem Routenplaner unten hinzugefügt
Get route gradient profileGenerate
Individualisieren Sie Ihre Tour mit unseren Filtern.
Martello Tower No.24 in Dymchurch is almost on the English Coast Path through Dymchurch. Martello Tower No. 24 in Dymchurch High Street was one of 74 towers built along the south coast between 1805 and 1812 to resist the threatened French invasion. It has been restored to its original design and contains replica gunpowder barrels and a 24 pounder muzzle-loading cannon on the gun platform. Of all the Martello Towers remaining, Martello24 is closest to its original condition and it can been seen as it was when occupied by the military.
The tower will be open to the public in 2018 every Saturday, Sunday and BH 2 pm to 4 pm from Easter 2018 until 28 October 2018.
Entry is free
Find out more at www.martello24.net