South Downs Charity Chase 2014
until Sat 05 Jul 2014
Your chance to cycle the South Downs Way from Winchester to Eastbourne – a fully supported ride over 1 or 2 days.
The South Downs Charity Chase is back for a sixth great year of mountain biking fun on 5th and 6th July 2014. Set yourself a personal challenge or enter the event to raise money for charity of your choice…it’s up to you, we do not insist on sponsorship.
Some take part to enjoy the dramatic landscapes, rolling hills and stunning views over 2 days. Others challenge themselves and their friends by riding to improve their previous time or raising money for charity or completing around 100 miles across the South Downs in just 1 day!
Whatever your motivation, we’ll be with you for every turn of your cogs!
We’ll be there to help with…
• Comprehensive training advice, assistance, news and updates via our website and email
• Optional transport from Steyning to Winchester (Day 1) and from Eastbourne to Steyning (Day 2)
• Structured briefings at the start of both days
• Rest stations en route with drinks and snacks
• Experienced riders, First Aid and mechanical support vehicles on hand during the ride
• Meet, greet and refreshments at the end of Day 1
Join the fun – take up the challenge!Organiser Details:
Purple Trail Events LtdClick here to visit the websiteHow to book:
If you would like to enter the South Downs Charity Chase or any of our other events, please follow this link to the event registration page.
Winchester, Hampshire, UK
More events on the Trail »