- The National Trails
- Cleveland Way
- Cotswold Way
- England Coast Path
- Glyndŵr's Way
- Hadrian's Wall Path
- North Downs Way
- Offa's Dyke Path
- Peddars Way / Norfolk Coast Path
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- Pennine Bridleway
- Pennine Way
- South Downs Way
- South West Coast Path
- Thames Path
- The Ridgeway
- Yorkshire Wolds Way
Pembrokeshire has a fleet of five coastal bus services that run 7 days a week throughout the summer. The buses cover most of the 186 miles of Coast Path National Trail
- The ‘Poppit Rocket' follows the coastline between Fishguard and Cardigan, stopping at Pwllgwaelod, Dinas Cross, Newport, Moylegrove, Poppit Sands, and St Dogmaels.
- The ‘Strumble Shuttle' runs between Fishguard and St Davids, stopping at Goodwick, Pontiago, Strumble Head, Trefasser Cross, St Nicholas, Tregwynt, Mathry, Abercastle, Trefin, Llanrhian, Porthgain, Abereiddi and St Davids.
- The ‘Puffin Shuttle' travels along the coast between St Davids and Milford Haven, passing through Solva, Newgale, Broad Haven, Little Haven, Marloes, Dale, St Ishmaels and Herbrandston.
- The ‘Coastal Cruiser' takes passengers around the Angle Peninsula, stopping at Pembroke Dock to Pembroke, Angle, Bosherston and Stackpole.
- The ‘Celtic Coaster' runs between St Davids, Porth Clais, St Justinians and Whitesands.
For timetables and further information visit the Pembrokeshire County Council website.
You can also find public transport information and help with journey planning on the Traveline Cymru website or by calling 0871 200 22 33.