The Old Chapel ***
Cumbria CA7 5BL
Telephone: 016973 51126
Facilities and additional information
Built in 1872, this former Methodist Chapel and cottage has been sympathetically renovated and converted to provide self contained overnight and short stay breaks for walkers, tourists and visitors.
Situated at the very end of Hadrian's Wall in the Solway coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.