Bus Timetables (Inc AD122)
The Hadrian's Wall Country Bus service (AD122) for the 2011 season operates from Good Friday 22nd April until Sunday 30th October 2011. Other local and regional bus services run all year, such as the 185 from Carlisle to Housesteads via Haltwhistle.
To view the AD122 timetable and other services (listed below), please visit the Hadrian's Wall Country Website
- AD122 Hadrians Wall Country Bus 2011
- 880 Hexham-Bellingham-Kielder
- 10 Newcastle-Metrocentre--Prudhoe-Hexham
- 74 Hexham-Matfen-Airport-Newcastle
- 93 Carlisle-Bowness-on-Solway
- 185 Carlisle-Brampton-Gilsland-Haltwhistle
- 681 Alston-Haltwhistle-Housesteads
- 685 Newcastle-Hexham-Haltwhistle-Carlisle
- 689 Consett-Hexham
Rover Ticket Prices 2011
On-board and from Tourist Information Centres
- Family: up to 2 adults and 3 children (up to 16 years old).
- Children: up to 16 years old.
- Student: valid NUS or ISIC card
One day adult, child or family AD122 Rover tickets can now be used on the Go North East's Tynedale Links services which include the TEN(10), 74, 683, 684, 686, 688, 689 and 111 services providing even better connections between Hexham and Newcastle. 1 day Rover tickets can be purchase on the AD122, The TEN(10) and all Tynedale Links Services. Kids go free on Mondays offer also eligible. Day Rover tickets also accepted on 185 and 681 services. 3 and 7 day Rover tickets cannot be used on the TEN and Tynedale Links Services.
Comments or suggestions about the AD122 bus service, please e-mail: Bryan.Scott@hwhl.co.uk