Walk the length of Hadrian's Wall and see where the Roman army lived and worked at the edge of the Empire on this adventure from Wallsend in the east to Bowness on Solway in the west.
Hadrian's Wall Country has something for everyone: over the 87 miles (140 kilometres) you will walk through spectacular landscapes, visit outstanding historical and archaeological places of interest and enjoy traditional food and beer in great local pubs and meet friendly people. Hadrian´s Wall is a World Heritage Site and one of the UK´s finest long-distance walks.
• All the major historic sites: Corbridge, Chesters, Housesteads, Birdoswald, Vindolanda
• Other historic sites and museums: Segedunum, Arbeia, Great North Museum, Roman Army Museum,
Lanercost Priory, Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery, Carlisle Castle
• Walking in the footsteps of the legionaries beside long stretches of the original wall
• Typical English food and beer
• 11 nights' accommodation in private B&B's guesthouses and hotels
• All breakfasts, one packed lunch, three dinners (vegetarian options available)
• Admission to all historic sites and museums
• Water and snacks along the way
• All luggage transfer between accommodation with Andaspain vehicle and driver
• Support vehicle at 'checkpoints' along the way in case your legs need a break
• Guidebook with largescale maps and notes
• Hadrian's Wall Passport.
• Experienced tour guides
• Rail/Airport transfer to and from Newcastle and/or Carlisle