Damian Hall has written a completely new single-volume guide to the entire route of the Pennine Way, with everything a 21st-century walker could want - detailed route descriptions, Ordnance Survey mapping, beautiful colour photography – while telling you everything you could want to know, and with such enthusiasm and indeed passion for one of the great wild-walk challenges of all time, that anyone who reads it will be inspired to give the Trail a try.
• Ordnance Survey mapping for the entire route, plus around 300 GPS references
• Detailed route descriptions to guide you safely along
• Background information on everything from archaeology and history to wild flowers and wildlife
• Practical advice on transport, equipment, accommodation and more
• Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout