Narborough Trout & Coarse Lakes
DescriptionWorking trout farm offering B&B/Caravan site accommodation
Mrs Jan Pritchard
Mill View Rooms, Main Road, Narborough
Telephone: 01760 338005
Twin rooms: £60 (3 rooms)
Cost of single occupancy: £35+
Caravans: £POA (20 caravans)
Facilities and additional information
Walkers welcome | Cycle storage | Wheelchair access available | Vegetarian catering | Packed lunches available | Transport available | En-suite rooms |
- Awarded 4 stars by Visit Britain.
- Locally sourced and fairtrade food and produce provided where possible.
- Transport to/from route by arrangement only.
- Bird watching is excellent
- own nature trail being developed.
- Get here by the Nar Valley Way which joins the Peddars Way at Castle Acre