All of the publications below can be ordered fron the Offa's Dyke Association (ODA). For details click on the link to the right of this page.
Items listed under ‘Official National Trail Guides’ and ‘Other Guides to Offa’s Dyke Path’ are also available through bookshops.
Official National Trail Guides
The two official guides include Ordnance Survey strip maps at 1:25 000 scale plus descriptions of the route and a wealth of information about the area and its history. £12.99 each.
- National Trail Guide. Offa's Dyke Path - Sedbury to Knighton (revised 2008), by Ernie and Kathy Kay and Mark Richards. (Signed copies available from ODA)
- National Trail Guide. Offa's Dyke Path - Knighton to Prestatyn (revised 2008), by Ernie and Kathy Kay and Mark Richards. (Signed copies available from ODA)
Offa’s Dyke Association Publications
- Strip maps for Offa's Dyke Path, by Ian Dormor (1998). 10 double-sided sheets, 2 colour reproductions from O.S. 1:25000. Complete with key and minigrip polythene bag for use in the rain.
- Route description, North to South (2000). For use with the ODA strip maps.
- Route description, South to North (2000). For use with the ODA strip maps.
- Where To Stay 2005 - accommodation guide to Offa's Dyke Path and Glyndwr's Way.
- Camping and backpackers list for the Offa's Dyke Path and Glyndwr's Way.
Other Guides to Offa’s Dyke Path
- Walking Offa's Dyke Path, by David Hunter (Cicerone,The current edition was published in 2008
Reprinted 2011 ( with updates ) ISBN 9781852845490 £14 288 pages, PVC cover)
- Langton's Guide to Offa's Dyke Path, by Andrew Durham (1996)
- Offa's Dyke Circular Walks, by Ian Coulthard. 25 circular walks in the northern section.
- Offa's Dyke Path, by Jeff Lomax. Volume 1. Prestatyn to Welshpool, including 18 circular walks.
- Offa's Dyke Path, by Jeff Lomax. Volume 2. Welshpool to Hay-on-Wye, including 17 circular walks.
- A Stroll along Offa's Dyke, by Tony Hobbs. Laminated cover, spiral bound, 59pp. Hobbs Publishing.
- A Trailblazer guide. Offa's Dyke Path, Prestatyn to Chepstow, by Keith Carter. 88 large-scale sketch walking maps. British Walking Guide series.
- Special Offa, by Bob Bibby. A light-hearted account of a walk along Offa's Dyke. A wonderful companion for those planning to walk the National Trail, whether on foot or in the comfort of their armchairs.