All Saints Church, Waldershare.
Facilities and additional information
A redundant Church consisting of a flint nave and chancel of Norman origin but almost completely rebuilt in 1886. The proportions of the building are dramatically affected by the two reed-brick chapels on either side of the chancel.The south chancel was built around 1697 and the almost identical north chapel some 15 years later. Of particular note is that of Sir Henry Furnese, a massive structure for a building of this size, created by Thomas Green of Camberwell. The church has just been restored and the chapels are well worth a visit. The church is open daily from 10.30 -3.30. For further details please visit www.visitchurches.org.uk