All Saints Church Boughton Aluph
Facilities and additional information
All Saints is a large predominantly flint church standing in a somewhat isolated spot. Much of it dates from the mid 14th Century, but there are two 16th Century brickwork porches, one of which has a fireplace and a chimney.The interior is spacious with a fine east window illustrating the evolution of perpendicular tracery and contains some original 14th Century glass. There are also some fragments of 14th Century glass in the north transcept including shields of colleagues of St Thomas de Alden, who owned the Manor of Boughton between 1329-1361.