The publications listed here are the official route guide and information for the Cotswold Way National Trail. There are other publications about the Cotswold Way listed under Other Route Guides and Information. Please note, we can only post out to addresses in the UK.
Cotswold Way National Trail Companion
This book gives you all the information you need to help you to plan an enjoyable walk on the Cotswold Way National Trail. Please note it is not a detailed route guide. It contains information about:
- Where the Trail is located, a brief introduction to the walk, its history, landscape and wildlife.
- Where to start and how far to walk, what you need to take, how you can get to the trail (including public transport and car parking).
- How to follow the trail including details about guide books, maps, signage and where to find out about route changes if there are any.
- Contacts for local Tourist Information Providers
- Contacts for Organised Holdiays and Luggage Carriers
- Emergency contacts in the area and other useful contacts
- Details about services such as pubs, cafes, banks, shops available on or near the Trail.
- Details of B&Bs, Hotels, Inns, Hostels and Campsites along the trail
- Gradient charts for each section of the Trail
- Distance calculator to work out how far it is from one place to another
Available from bookshops or online - from Amazon or Cotswold Bookshop.
Also available to order from the Cotswold Way National Trail Office - telephone 01451 862000 to order. Cheques only please made payable to 'Cotswolds Conservation Board' and sent to Cotswolds Conservation Board, Fosse Way, Northleach, Glos GL54 3JH but please note, we can only mail out to addresses in the UK.
Cotswold Way - by Anthony Burton
Part of the series of National Trail Guides, this book gives full and detailed route information for the Cotswold Way National Trail, including Ordnance Survey based maps and lots of local history and points of interest.
Available from bookshops or online - from Amazon or Cotswold Bookshop